Friday, February 8, 2008

Science, Politics, And Stuff

A few things. First off, an interesting article on class, race, and politics in the race for the presidency: The Democrats' Class War by David Sirota.

A couple of science items from CBC News. A local scientist has developed a way to harness energy from walking. Taken to its logical extreme, someday we may power our computers by typing! Another new energy story tells of using the ocean's heat to power an unmanned craft. I don't know if that would work here in the north, by I do think that ambient heat is a great untapped energy source.

And in the "stuff" category, I have delisted Christians Read Comics Too from my links list, because the blog isn't currently available to the general public. I don't know the specifics, but I do know the context and if I were to explain that to you, you would understand why he has done this. But I am not at liberty to, so I won't.

No comments: