Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cut Off

I am in a really strange place right now. I can't reach either of my two older daughters. Neither has lived a home for a while. In the case of the older one, for quite a while. She has been married five years and has a two year old. But neither has a phone, a cell phone, or internet access. How can that happen in the 21 century?

Its not that their young fogies. My younger daughter, Alanna, has never really liked using the phone, but she uses texting all the time. So much so that she decided to forgo having a phone for a while, in order to get some money together. My older daughter is practically addicted to phones and has been since she was a teen. In her case she decided to get rid of her landline, because she has a cell. Then she lost her cell, but replaced it with her sister's unused one. Now she doesn't have that. What happened? I am not sure. I read some obscure reference to losing her phone on Facebook, but that's all I know. I can't contact her and its weird.

1 comment:

Westside Goth said...

whoa... that is weird. hope you can get in contact with them.