Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Belated New Year

Not a lot to report for the New Year, but we're are only three days into it. Victoria is coming back to life after an unusually long cold spell. Long for us, anyway. We have had snow on the ground for the better part of... two weeks! Yeah, I know. In most of Canada the snow is there for at least three months, and there is the unofficial fifth season, Thaw, but people move here to get away from all that. It did mean a white Christmas and my wife liked that.

I have no specific plans for the blog in 2009. The Issue By Issue feature means I will be making at least one entry a week, but I don't want that to be the only thing. Still, its coming along well and I am happy for that.

I am taking the hard drive from my now defunct computer in on Monday in the hopes that something can be saved, but I've talked to a couple of experts and, given the error messages I have received, they are not optimistic. Still, I need to try. I've too much stuff on it not to. I have also lost everyone's email, so I would appreciate you dropping me a line so I can put you back in my contact list. Thanks.

No comments: