Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still Married, Happily

This week I deleted a lot of my personal information from my Facebook account. Earlier this month the site revised their user contracts to enable them to use our personal information forever. Previously it had just been until we ended our account. One thing I deleted was my marital status, so all my Facebook friends got the message that I was no longer married to Emelita Bird. But I am. And very happily, too. So you can stop emailing me. I did write an explanation of the change in my status line, but it doesn't seem like people pay those much attention.

1 comment:

Westside Goth said...

congrats on still being married.

i found out about the facebook thing yesterday on attack of the show. the co-host was talking with someone about liability problems facebook can face with these new terms.