Sunday, July 11, 2010

Out Of The Frying Pan...

Yesterday I deactivated my Facebook account. I'd been thinking about it for a while and finally made the decision a couple of weeks ago. My FB friends could be divided into two groups: people I never talked to and people I talked to without Facebook. So good-bye Facebook.

But no sooner had I made this decision than Bree got a Twitter account. I had once told her that if she got one, I'd get one, and so I leave yesterday's most exciting site for today's. Not exactly a step forward, I know. We'll see how long this lasts. One interesting thing. For reasons that are more complicated than they are interesting I am 'tweeting' under a pseudonym, something I haven't done in about fifteen years.

1 comment:

Westside Goth said...

I am now following you on Twitter. Which I barely use at all.