Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Blog: Twittofiction

I've created a third blog! Not that I'm posting enough on the two I have, I know.

I've opened a Twitter account called Twittofiction and am going to start a project in short, short, story writing.

I have opened up a blog by the same name in order to discuss the project. I could do that on Twitter, I know, but decided not to for two reasons. First, I don't want to interrupt the flow of the story with other tweets and, second, Twitter's 140 character rule doesn't really allow for much discussion.

Twittofiction itself can be found here. Twittofiction the blog, here. You don't need a Twitter account to read Twittofiction.

NOTE: The link to the Twitter account wasn't working, but its fixed now.

1 comment:

Just Another Wannabe Classic said...

I really do think that this is a brilliant idea. So cool.