Thursday, September 29, 2011

September Comics

My summer hiatus meant there were no reviews of my July or August comics. I am not going to go back and dig those out, but I am going to pick things up with this past month’s. To mix things up I am also tweeting it. If you don’t follow me on Twitter, I am here.

Abe Sapien: The Devil Does Not Jest #1: Solid start. Heavy on action. Interested but I’m going to have to see part 2 before I decide whether its any good.

B.P.R.D. Hell On Earth: Russia #1: Another good start. Kate and Klaus in Moscow. Meet counterparts. I’m hoping Varvara shows up.

Batwoman #1: Continues from where Rucka left off, including supernatural theme. My only DC 52 comic and its looking good.

Casanova: Avaritia #1: Cass is back... and hating it. Its a multiversal genocidal romp.

Dark Horse Presents #4: New monthly schedule and really getting on its feet.

Sergio Aragones Funnies #3: Sergio continues to charm. Buy this!

No comments: